Self Assessment Tax Return

We offer Self Assessment Tax Returns at competitive rates


What is Self-Assessment?

Many of our clients need to file personal tax returns, as a result of being a company director.

Alternatively, you may be trading as a sole trader or partnership in which case you may need the right paperwork and records to submit your tax return such as pension, income, expenses, together with capital gains information.

Our network of accountants based in London incorporate the relevant information from your company accounts (if applicable) into your tax self-assessment return. They will also factor in income from other investments, land or property and overseas assets.

The staff at HM Revenue & Customs are not there to advise you on how to organise your affairs and minimise your tax. Therefore, if you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you should consult a professional.


We can do your bookkeeping on HM Revenue & Customs-approved software which our network of accountants the use to:


  • Complete your tax return
  • Calculate your tax liability
  • File the return online
  • Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due

The accountants can analyse your bookkeeping records to see if any tax savings can be made and whether there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before finalising and submitting your self-assessment tax return.

Keeping proper bookkeeping records minimises the risk of HM Revenue & Customs raising an enquiry into your tax affairs.

If you are experiencing cashflow problems, your accountants can explore the possibility of deferring your tax payments or negotiating a payment plan with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf.